The Fuzzy Dolphin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuzzy Dolphin

A role-playing forum (possibly). I will have a better description once I decide what I want to do with everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorian's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Velne Navathe
Class and Level: Aristocrat 4/ Scout 6/ Sorceror 1

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 am

Posted: Dec. 22, 2006-Feb. 20, 2007

Posters: marjorievonnordeck, Stacy531, Evil Minion Number 2, The Ferrett, recentcoin, Veldane, Qlmmb2086,
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzy-dolphin.rpg-board.net
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:36 pm

((Courrently in Dorian's Room: Anistasia and Dorian. Add: Saria, Dominick))

Dorian carried the woman up the stairs, and unlocked the door to the rom he'd purchased. He layed her out on the bed and looked her over worriedly, "Where are you hurt?" he asks trying to find the wound under the layers of plate and chain armor, and clothing is a nightmare.

Anastasia's eyes flutter open and she notices she is being looked over. The battle with the monsters had went worse then she had thought.

Dorian finds a large gash on her right side that goes pretty deep. "I thought it was just a scratch, she manages to murmur softly. I just need some rest is all. Why is the room spinning?"

Her eyes flutter shut again and a small amount of blood seeps from the side of her mouth.

"It's much more than just a scratch," Dorian says lifting her chain shirt off of her gently.

He uses the blanket to apply pressure to the deep gash that runs from her right hip to her arm pit. He pats down his cloak for a moment searching for something with his free hand. At last he finds it, a vial and a jar. He pulls the cork out of the vial with his teeth. "Here drink this," he says, poring the liquid down her throat.

Then he opens the small jar and takes out a glob of the sweet smelling salve and slathers it over the wound.

((He just gave you a weak healing potion and a generic healing salve.))

She comes around slightly and smiles at him. "Thanks I feel like dancing already. How much money do I owe you?"

She tries to get up off the bed but hardly makes it anywhere. "Better not try that again anytime soon. OUCH!"

She closes her eyes again and wishes she had a man to hold her and tell her she was going to be alright but we cant have it all can we?

"You don't owe me anything," Dorian says softly, "just be still. The bleeding's stopped now... I'll sew you up in a minute. I'll just go get the rest of your armor from down stairs first."

Dorian pulled the blanket over the woman to preserve her modesty and then headed down stairs.

((continued in the tavern briefly))

Anastasia mutters a thanks and falls into a deep slumber. She dreamsof being back home andof the man she loves and plans to marry if she ever gets home.

Dorian enters the room and gently sets down the woman’s armor before walking over to the bed to check on her.

“Not good,” Dorian muttered to himself when he saw she had passed out.

Dorian pulled back the blanket and removed the woman’s shirt. Then he took out a needle and thread from his cloak and went to sewing up the woman’s wound.

Saria was quick to follow after Dorian up the stairs, having to revert to two feet on order to open the door effectively before abruptly landing back down on all fours. There was blood in the room, but the smell was so strong she wasn’t sure where. Blood was a familiar scent to the wolf-girl, though she found it odd that a two-footer would hunt after eating cooked food. Shaking her head, she discarded the idea of the hunt and tried to think of other reasons for there to be blood. A fight was the obvious reason, thought there could be blood from another meal, blood as a tool for an unknown human activity, or some other substance that smelled like blood.

The wolf girl approched Dorian and the bed cautiously, finding the scent becomming even stronger as she got closer.

"It's all right, Saria," Dorian said looking up from the woman for a moment.

After he finished sewing up the wound he tied it off well and then slathered some more of his salve over the wound.

"Bandages," Dorian muttered, "I don't have any." Dorian sighed, he stripped one of the sheets of the bed and split a few strips off of it with the knife that was in his cloak. He tied the strips of cloth tightly about her wound and then gingerly put her shirt back on. Then he removed the rest of her armor, boots, and socks before pulling the covers over her to keep her warm.

Dorian turned to Sara and scratched her behind the ears and smiled, "So are you staying with me then?" he asked her gently.

"I'm afraide there's only one bed in here though, and I think our new friend has taken it," Dorian said and then walked over toward the fire place.

He started up a fire, and then settled into a chair, "Well, looks like it's just you and me, girl."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Satia moved closer to the fire before curling herself in a bit of a ball to keep warm. She looked at Dorian questionling, asking "Fwiend?"

"Yes, friend," Dorian said moving his chair over beside Saira so he could pet her with one hand as he settled in to sleep in the chair for the night.

(Does that mean we should skip time with in this room to morning?))

((You people go so fast))

Satan reaches Dorian's room later than the wolf who races past him. He must be more exhausted from his adventures than he thought. He knocks on the door ((Don't worry I'll get my own room)), and noone answers - typical. He turns to go and returns to the tavern main. He buys a room and retires for the night.

((Well, when we wake up we'll be on the next day... I suppose we could go into "by the fire III" or we could start a new thread.))

((I'd appreciate it you started your own thread))

((ok, not a problem recentcoin.))

The next morning Dorian woak up early as the fire began to die. A slight chil crept into the room. Dorian stood up and streched, sore from a night sleeping in a chair. He patted Saria on the head affectionately then threw some more wood on the fire thinking that the woman should be kept warm.

"Are you hungry Saria? Would you like some breakfast?" he asked her as he turned for the door, "Come along and I'll get you something to eat."

((Continued in "A table in the Tavern #1"))

Saria was quick to wake up when she was touched, nearly biting the hand that pat her, only resisting the urge when realizing it wasn’t a threat. She got up to four feet and shook off the sleepiness, her whole bosy vibrating. Upon hearing “breakfast,” she was quick to follow Dorian out the door, and down stairs.

ANastasia wakes up stiffly in the bed. She can tell she has been cared for by the elvish man. She had glorious dreams of her beloved man despite any pain she has.

Stretching some with caution to her wound she gets out of bed and changes her clothes. She throws her battle torn shirt in the fire knowing that it is not wearable again. She decides to head downstairs to see if she can find her new friend.

(heading into the tavern again continued there)
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Anastasia reaches the door opens it and goes inside. She is pissed she has to be laid up and wishes she had someone to pass the time with. This Dorian fellow seems like lame dead weight.

Attractive but that was about as far as that went. She gets into the bed and lays her head down. She thinks to herself how boring this is going to be and prays to her goddess for quick healing.

Dorian walked up stairs and knocked on the door softly.

"I-I'm sorry," he said not opening the door, "I meant it as a sugestion only. You do not have to stay up here if you do not want."

With that he went back down stairs to finish his breakfast.

((continued in "table in the tavern #1))

Anastasia stays in her bed for nothing better to do.

Anastasia is quickly growing bored of this whole situwation. She gets out of bed and goes over to the fireplace. Looking into the flames she begins to concentrate and pray to her goddess for aid or a sign of any kind.

She stays like that for a half hour and then gives up. Growing bored of the whole thing she decides to head back down into the tavern and see if anything interesting is happening.

(Continued in Tavern table in back or whatever it is)

Anastasia opens the door to the room and closes it behind her. She sliup sout of her clothing and fills the tub with hot water. She gets in and lest her eyes close enjoying the warmth. She lets her mind slip to dirty thought about Dominic.

How interesting that she has never met the man but is totally in love with him. She hopes that when they did meet she would not be disappointed. She washes up then just lays in the water until it starts to get cold.

Getting out of the tub she dries off and puts on her bed clothes. It is starting to get chilly with night approching so she lights the fireplace and slips into bed. She snuggles up under the niceheavy blanket and her eyes flutter shut as she ponders what the next day will bring.

Anastasia wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed! ((LOL)) She almost hops out of the bed and walks over to the washing basin. After a quick clean upp she pulls out a lovely dress and puts it on. She lets her hair cascade down her backto give her a sensual look.

She had very lively dreams the night before andshe had high hopes for a good day today! he hopes Dorian and Saria had as good of rest as she had. She leaves the room and heads downstairs for a meal!

(Continued at the table in the tavern)

Anastasia opens the doorto the room and quickly notices the shillthat has developed. She goes over to the woodpile and starts a nice fire. Then she starts to fill the bath with hot water and herbs for soothing from her travel pack.

She thinks about how she longs to see Dominicks hard body naked in front of her. Wondering if it would be approiate to do so. But then she figures why the heck not its not like they are home. Once he gets in the room she will discuss how he feels on the subject.

Dominick walks in through the door, and he can see that she is looking rather naughty at the tub of water she is working with. 'Umm.. just watch is going on in that pretty little head of yours?'

Anastasia stiffles a gasp and smiles lovingly at him. "Only been together for a short time and already you read my mind fair king. I was just toying with the idea of watching your hard muscular body move and quiver with delight under the caress of my hands while I bathe you."

She smiles wickedly at him and hopes he is thinking as bold as she is. "That is if you will allow me to comfort you this night."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I would like that very much.. Then he chuckles softly. 'You wish to bathe me like a child? That has possibilities..'

((Ok, I have to say it because I'm the mod... Keep it T rated))

Anastasia smiles real big. "Ok then go ahead and undress and I will get to work then."

((Stacy and Veldane are about to have a baby and as such they will no longer be playing here for a while... so I am going to lock this topic as they are not intent on falling off the face of the planet, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorian's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Room   Dorian's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorian's Room
Page 1 of 1